I managed some right handed painting and
I also did a little 'pinky painting' because I was having trouble achieving what I was trying to do with a paintbrush in my 'wrong' hand. LOL
I also did some stamping with one of my favourite 'found' objects...the empty scotch tape role you can see in this picture. It gives you two concentric circles and because it's plastic, I've been using it for years!
My plan for this material was to make a journal cover, so the final step was to fold each of the ends in and then do a satin stitch along the top and bottom edges. This created the 'pockets' into which you tuck the cover of the composition book. The best thing about this is that when the composition book is full you can easily replace it with another one! I even "put a bird on it" with my fun little stamp.