Once she had that funky hair and her new and improved eye, I just had to give her a nose job too! I found a clip art nose, which I had to flip horizontally so that it was pointing in the right direction. The next step was to pop in Bonnie's PDPA Faded Fresco texture. I decided to move it into the background and use it as a frame. I rotated the chicken image slightly and then used the eraser tool to remove some of the image along the outer edges so that it wasn't such a stark square and it fit better into the 'frame' in Bonnie's texture.
I said a few weeks ago that abstracts are not my thing, but I had a lot of fun with this! The best part was not having any preconceived notions when I started. One thing just led to the next and the further I got into it, the sillier it became.