The word collage was done on an old dictionary page. The coloured border/background is done with pan pastels.
The lettered page below, on the left, was just not popping for me, so I added some polka dots to all of the letters in my first and last name (I had to add an extra 't' because initially there was only one) and then I gave it a bit more of a colour pop too.
If you need something to pass the time, figure out where the extra letter was squeezed in on the second image. It shouldn't be too hard since you already know it's a polka dotted 't'.
And finally this last piece for today...I think I'm getting a bit carried away with all the polka dots and the 'bee' is just way to cutesy for my usual style, but oh well...
As I look at the bee here, I don't think those little wings are going to support a bee that size. :o)
The jumbled letter piece was definitely my favourite of these three activities. I can see some potential for variations on that idea. I love the dimensionality of the layers of letters.