On Sunday I posted about a new series I've started, using a consistent 12" x 12" format. I've finished the first one and my mats arrived in the mail yesterday so it is all matted and ready. Fortunately this image is true to the actual colour (unlike the previous post). I've called it Xs and Os because of the circles that I had printed on the denim using my Gelli plate, and the Xs that I stitched into the rust dyed fabric. I echoed the Os using little round discs (actually the ends of those pre-wound cardboard bobbins...'cause I can't seem to throw anything out. LOL)
I've posted it here without the mat so that you can see a larger image, allowing you to see more detail.