It's been a while since I did any art journalling, so last night I got out the paints, some stencils and other 'tools' and had a little fun. This first image shows what I have done so far, with the little Post-It note squares (I cut them down to about 1.7") that I used as masks. The word June and the numbers are Tim Holtz masks.
*I just couldn't let it go...enquiring minds...so I did some research and finally found out that these things are inserts for ammo cases. I'm so glad I found a better use for it!
I still plan to do some black pen work to the page, although I'm not entirely sure what I'll do... I certainly have to add numbers to the journalling squares and I might outline the letters and numbers...I'll post again when it's finished.